Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Tops - Cebu City, Cebu

I'll start off this series with some pictures from my trip to the Philippines that i took during thanksgiving break. I spent about a week there and actually had a pretty good time. I didnt get as much pictures as i wanted to for my portfolio but thats ok - came home with a good amount of them anyways so here they are..

Third day i was there my uncle junior took me and three of my cousins out to a place called Tops - I used to go here a lot when i was younger with my dad. Its a man made clearing over look the city of Cebu clear out to the ocean. It was a nice trip up - even had a picnick











The city i left behind last time i was here looked nothing like this...

Kimberly (she is here with us now) Wella and catherine








Here are some of the sights you will find on your way up there..














Well thats it for that day... everything else were kinda over blurred ill post up more from my trip.

No comments: